Showcase your financial expertise
AS A TRUSTED MEDIA RESOURCE
Proven public relations programs that secure the media attention you deserve.
Increase visibility. Build credibility. Enhance searchability.
We get financial advisors in the news.
AdvisorPR offers turnkey PR programs that work to get financial advisors consistent, credible, on-topic media exposure.
Choose from our 3 programs below to select the reach, format and frequency of media interviews that’s right for you!
Elevate your image as a trusted national news resource with AdvisorPR’s Media Blitz Program
Earn Editorial Coverage in National Print & Online Media Outlets
Whether new to working with the media or a seasoned pro looking to refresh or maintain your media presence, the Media Blitz PR program can help to solidify your position as a trusted financial professional. This turnkey PR program works to secure one earned media interview per month on topics tied to your financial expertise, building your professional profile and online presence while consistently providing earned media content to leverage with your clients, prospects, and centers of influence.
ADVISORPR’S MEDIA BLITZ PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Turnkey PR program focused on results
- 1 interview opportunity per month with national print or online news media on topics tied to your expertise
- Media one-pager for use in PR outreach
- Media outreach, interview coordination and media coaching
- Tracking and securing copies or links of your placements once published, each delivered with sample social media language to use to promote
- PR value guides to help you deliver strong media interviews and how to leverage your media successes best
Level up your professional profile with AdvisorPR’s In The News PR Program
Earned Media + National Platforms + Local Market Visibility = Next Level Credibility
The In the News PR Program helps financial advisors simultaneously establish credibility by working with news media and increase visibility through consistent, targeted local and national media exposure. Both drive organic search engine results and work to establish you as a leading authority on today’s most pressing financial topics and questions.
This turnkey program works to deliver an average of two earned media placements per month on topics directly tied to your expertise as it relates to the demographic or geographic markets you serve. Effectively and repeatedly establish your authority as a qualified and knowledgeable financial professional by integrating your messages into the editorial content of newspapers, magazines, podcasts, local television news programs, radio shows and digital news sites.
ADVISORPR’S IN THE NEWS PR PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Turnkey program for local & national media outreach
- 2 confirmed interview opportunities per month with media outlets, formats and topic angles varying from month to month
- Comprehensive media materials to highlight your expertise and position you as the go-to resource
- Local and national media outreach, interview coordination and media coaching as needed
Your business. Your brilliance. Front & Center with AdvisorPR’s Spotlight PR Program
Illuminate Your Image. Magnify Your Message. Solidify Your Brand.
Qualified advisor teams can earn consistent media exposure rooted in a strategically designed brand-building plan and further promoted through enhanced placement leveraging strategies. Increases the likelihood of your firm being found when and where prospective clients are looking with AdvisorPR’s Spotlight PR Program.
This turnkey program delivers an average of three media placements per month, incorporating all forms of earned media, including traditional, online, digital, multimedia and non-traditional platforms throughout your local or niche market, industry and national media outlets. By incorporating a diverse range of media platforms, highlighting a wide variety of interview topics, and at an expedited frequency, your brand will be amplified and solidified at an accelerated pace.
ADVISORPR’S SPOTLIGHT PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Turnkey program that works to strategize, develop and build your brand through the media at an expedited pace
- 3 secured media opportunities per month in the form of national, industry, new media and the option to focus on your local or targeted niche media
- Brand consulting & strategy planning upon enrollment with desired positioning integrated into the media plan and materials
- Expansive, in-depth media materials showcasing your unique brand & professional expertise, delivered in multiple formats
- Proactive 12-month media plan to reach your desired brand and media goals, including steps to become “broadcast ready” for top-tier national TV
- 5 to 7 media story concepts aligned with your expertise delivered monthly for review & approval
- Media outreach, interview coordination, media coaching & traditional publicist services
- Copies of your placements with high-impact leveraging support, including customized content for social media & database communications
- Robust advisor resources on interview, placement leveraging, and content marketing strategies
- Digital placement portfolio showcasing your media successes delivered after 6 months of active PR outreach and updated quarterly
- Quarterly strategic brand assessment & alignment planning meetings
How It Works
We do all the heavy lifting for you.
PICK A PROGRAM
BE AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEWS
What your peers are saying…
For nearly 20 years, AdvisorPR has been serving the financial services community.
The 3 Myths of PR: Dispelling the Misconceptions that are Holding You Back
There are a lot of myths and misconceptions surrounding PR, and it appears that many advisors have the same questions or concerns about moving forward with a public relations strategy in their businesses. They don’t fully understand what it is or the value working with the media can provide. However, if you’re serious about your...
The Difference Between Earned Media and Paid for Media: Separating “Public Relations” from Everything Else
So, you want to grow your credibility through public relations initiatives and have your name in esteemed media outlets to leverage in your practice? Great! But, what constitutes as “credibility-building” PR, and what does not? Test your PR knowledge. Here is a quiz to see if you can separate “earned” PR from every thing else!...
Three Things to Do BEFORE You Start PR
Before you start PR for your business, whether hiring a firm or doing it yourself, there are three things you need to do. Putting these things off is like putting the cart before the horse, and you may not get the most out of your PR campaigns if you fail to do these things first....
Branding, Marketing, Public Relations
Why Choose an Industry-Specific Marketing and PR Firm: The value in working with a firm that knows your business
Marketing plans are in the air. Since the start of the New Year we’ve had a lot of interest from advisors nationwide to help strategize their branding, marketing and PR goals. One common question we hear from advisors is why should they work with us instead of a marketing firm located in their city. Other...