We get financial advisors in the news.
Sizzle with substance.
Forget paying for the learning curve of other agencies while they work to understand what you do and how to navigate compliance. Don’t waste your time on fluffy news topics that do nothing to grow your brand.
Why settle for paid advertorial opportunities or stoop to falsely claiming you’ve appeared in media outlets, when in fact, you haven’t? You deserve better.
AdvisorPR is the real deal. It’s our business to know yours. We are exclusively dedicated to the financial industry, and we’ve built our team, services and network of industry and media relationships to truly cater to this market. For nearly two decades, we have refined our proven processes to secure targeted, legitimate, high-value placement opportunities.
The media has questions. You have the answers.
Share the wealth of your knowledge as a financial media resource with local and national news outlets.
Build recognition and amplify your marketing efforts with the most credible form of publicity — public relations.
- Integrate your message into the most trusted news sources
- Create immediate exposure & lasting credibility
- Build your online presence through organic SEO
- Establish yourself as the expert for your specialized topics
- Provide ongoing content and a reason to connect with clients, prospects and centers of influence
Boost your online credibility and solidify your position as a credible go-to financial advisor with AdvisorPR’s Media Blitz PR Program
Whether you have dated media placements or are new to working with the media, this proven program works to solidify your position as a trusted financial professional.
Lend your expertise to media as an expert resource on today’s leading financial topics and earn editorial coverage that you can leverage repeatedly with clients, prospects and centers of influence. Increase your visibility, searchability and credibility by generating an average of one media interview per month.
ADVISORPR’S MEDIA BLITZ PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Resource opportunities with national print and digital media tied to your areas of expertise
- Media material development for use in PR outreach
- Publicist services including media outreach, interview coordination and media coaching
- Tracking and securing copies of your placements once published
- Placement leveraging tips and interview guidelines
Become the go-to financial expert in your market with AdvisorPR’s In The News PR Program
This comprehensive approach works to get you seen and heard through both national and local media platforms.
Simultaneously establish the credibility that comes with being interviewed by top-tier national media while creating visibility with your ideal audience in your local community through targeted media exposure. Both lead to increased search results online for you and your firm and establish you as the authority on today’s most pressing financial news topics.
Earned media is the most credible form of promotion, and with AdvisorPR, you can earn an average of two media placements each month on your topics of expertise.
Effectively and repeatedly establish your authority as a qualified and knowledgeable financial professional by consistently integrating your message into the editorial content of newspapers, magazines, radio shows, podcasts, local television news programs and digital news sites.
ADVISORPR’S IN THE NEWS PR PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Print, radio and digital media interview opportunities with local and national media outlets and local TV
- Custom, comprehensive media materials to highlight your expertise and position you as the go-to resource
- Monthly media campaigns on topics tied to national news and timely events
- Media outreach, interview coordination and media coaching
- Tracking and securing copies of your placements and social media leveraging support
- Whitepapers on placement leveraging strategies and interview best practices
Tell your story, your way, with a targeted custom public relations strategy.
From local markets to industry verticals to a full-scale national consumer media campaign – AdvisorPR can help you to create the news surrounding your company’s news-worthy announcement.
When you have a unique story to share or a company-specific announcement to make, AdvisorPR can help to craft the message, materials and strategy to generate results. Count on our experienced PR team to get your story in front of the right media, and to leverage the successes of the campaign to create further awareness with your target audience.
CUSTOM PR CAMPAIGNS INCLUDE:
- Event announcements (training, charitable, community, educational)
- Professional accomplishment
- Book launch
- Merger or acquisitions
- New product or service
- Notable milestone
- New partnership
- New office location (expansion or move)
How It Works
We do all the heavy lifting for you.
PICK A PROGRAM
BE AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEWS
What your peers are saying…
For more than 15 years, AdvisorPR has been serving the financial services community.
There are a lot of myths and misconceptions surrounding PR, and it appears that many advisors have the same questions or concerns about moving forward with a public relations strategy in their businesses. They don’t fully understand what it is or the value working with the media can provide. However, if you’re serious about your...
The Difference Between Earned Media and Paid for Media: Separating “Public Relations” from Everything Else
So, you want to grow your credibility through public relations initiatives and have your name in esteemed media outlets to leverage in your practice? Great! But, what constitutes as “credibility-building” PR, and what does not? Test your PR knowledge. Here is a quiz to see if you can separate “earned” PR from every thing else!...
Before you start PR for your business, whether hiring a firm or doing it yourself, there are three things you need to do. Putting these things off is like putting the cart before the horse, and you may not get the most out of your PR campaigns if you fail to do these things first....
Why Choose an Industry-Specific Marketing and PR Firm: The value in working with a firm that knows your business
Marketing plans are in the air. Since the start of the New Year we’ve had a lot of interest from advisors nationwide to help strategize their branding, marketing and PR goals. One common question we hear from advisors is why should they work with us instead of a marketing firm located in their city. Other...